- 1. Personal information
- 2. Use of personal information
- (1) We will properly protect personal information, and will not disclose or provide personal information to a third party without consent in a form that allows individual identification, except when permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations. .
(2) The Company shall be able to use personal information for the purpose of use specified in the following article. In addition, the Company shall be able to jointly use the personal information of users with the following business partner companies.
Affiliated media company
When providing services on paper media such as magazines owned by affiliated media companies, or on media such as television, radio, and the Internet, we will use personal information jointly with affiliated media companies for the purposes of use set forth in the following article. We shall be able to
In addition, we may change, add, or remove business partners without prior notice or consent to our customers.
- 3. Purpose of use of personal information
- We will use personal information within the scope of the following purposes of use and the purposes of use indicated at the time of acquisition, and only to the extent necessary for the performance of our business.
(1) Management of registered members and users for the purpose of identity verification, management and notification of users
(2) For the purpose of simplifying work such as membership registration when using services that require membership registration on the website operated by the Company
(3) Sales of our products, digital content and services
(4) Packing and shipping of products purchased by users (including the work of our company's packing and shipping consignment companies)
(5) Billing-related affairs (billing calculation, billing, etc.)
(6) Provision of purchase point services
(7) Notification of information regarding services operated by the Company. Campaign planning, implementation of questionnaires. (Including by e-mail.)
(8) Information on sales of products, etc. of the Company and third parties and advertisements (including those by e-mail)
(9) Provision of mail magazine delivery service
(10) Execution of business entrusted by business partners and provision of information within the scope of the law
(11) Disclosure based on laws and regulations, or exercise of rights and performance of obligations based on contracts, etc.
(13) Responding to various inquiries, notifications, contacts, after-sales services, etc. to users
(14) Responding to inquiries, complaints, etc. from users
- 4. Management of personal information
- The Company has appointed a personal information manager in the department responsible for managing personal information, implements appropriate management of personal information, and guides and promotes the company's efforts to protect personal information.
- 5. Disclosure, Correction, Suspension of Use, Deletion, etc. of Personal Information
- Based on the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations, the user himself / herself requests disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, suspension of use, erasure, suspension of provision to third parties, notification of purpose of use. We confirm that we have the right, and if there is such a request, we will promptly respond according to our personal information handling regulations.
- 6. Security
- When you provide your personal information through our service website, we encrypt it using an industry standard encryption method called SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) in order to protect your personal information from unauthorized access by third parties. increase. Personal information that we deem necessary will be protected by SSL encrypted communication and we will strive to ensure safety. In addition, personal information is strictly managed based on the management standards prescribed by our company, and access to personal information, loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, virus infection, etc. are prevented by installing firewalls and maintaining anti-virus measures. are taking steps.
- 7. Information regarding the use of the True Depth API provided by Apple
- We may use Apple's TrueDepth camera function and obtain additional information from the camera for the purposes of video call filters and virtual backgrounds provided by the Service. However, such information is only used for real-time processing for these purposes. This information is never stored on our servers or shared with third parties.
- 8. Cookies
- 9. Provision of information or links to business partners
- 11.How to accept personal information disclosure requests, etc.
- If you request disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, suspension of use, erasure, or suspension of provision to a third party of personal information, our contact person will respond promptly.